We are happy to inform you that everyone is welcome with respect for the safety measures in Belgium.
Safety measures in general
In order to keep a holiday at Park Molenheide safe for both the guests and our staff, we have made some regulations and safety measures.
- We train our staff extensively. In addition, we ask guests to follow safety measures, 1.5 meters distance, as shown in the picture.
Update 08 01 21
As a result of the security council of 30 10 20, Park Molenheide received the following guidelines from the competent authorities.
From 03 11 20 - 22 01 21 we are closed by the governement.
Our safety measures:
- Everyone older than 12 years of age must wear a mouth mask permanently on the territory of Houthalen-Helchteren. This means also on the parking lot of Park Molenheide and therefore when you go to your accommodation or to and from the main building.
Exception is when you are doing sports, jogging or cycling. Also when you walk in nature or the forest you do not have to wear a mouth mask. In your accommodation you do not have to wear a mouth mask.
- This mouth mask requirement also applies to all our facilities such as the playground, miniature golf, Magic Parkshow, Bowling, ... In short, everywhere in the main building of Park Molenheide. Only in the swimming pool it is not compulsory to wear a mouth mask.
- When you sit at a table in one of our establishments and you consume a drink or a snack it is allowed to take off your mouth mask. Wearing a mouth mask is mandatory when you go to your table on arrival or departure, as well as to and from the toilet.
- One person per group is also asked to leave his/her contact details while having a drink or a snack. These details will only be used for possible contact tracing and will be destroyed 2 weeks after the date.
In advance we thank all our guests to follow these new measures and we count on everyone's common sense.
Facilities / entertainment team / catering establishments
- With limited opening hours, the hospitality industry, indoor mini-golf, outdoor games as well as bowling and bike rental are open.
- From 01 July, all our facilities are open unlimited (including indoor playground, swimming pool and outdoor paddling pool).
- An extra takeaway menu is provided so that you can pick up these dishes and eat them in your accommodation.
- We monitor the exact number of guests / visitors in the indoor playground and swimming pool. We work with a standard per location, so the number of people is always appropriate for your safety.
- We disinfect important contact points at fixed times and this every day.
- The animation at Park Molenheide will be resumed from 01 July as planned. We will make maximum use of our open-air facilities for this purpose.
- You are not required to wear mouth masks in our park. We do however strongly recommend all guests +12 years old wearing one during our Magic Parkshow with Sara the Grasshopper.
You can stay in one of our freestanding accommodations. All our accommodations have a private terrace and private parking right next to the accommodation.
- All our accommodations are freestanding and located at a large distance from each other. You therefore have no direct contact with other guests.
- Staying with several families in 1 accommodation at Park Molenheide is possible for up to 10 persons.
- When cleaning all our accommodations, our staff disinfects all contact points and we clean the accommodation even more thoroughly than before. This in order to guarantee your safety.